of Tenders/ProposalsReceived: 3 Contractor name : M/S HAZI ENTERPRISE Contractor address : Bakergonj Bondor, Bakergonj, B Financier : Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) Agency : Local Government Engineering Department Attn: Md.
What does INCO stand for?
INCO stands for International Cooperation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INCO
We have 7 other meanings of INCO in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Network Conceptual Model
- InfraGard Nations Capital Members Alliance (McLean, VA)
- International Network of Christian Martial Artists
- International Nursing Coalition for Mass Casualty Education
- Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Médicas y Nutrición Salvador Zubirán (Spanish: National Institute of Medical Sciences and Nutrition; México)
- Increment Number
- Infanteriecompagnie (Dutch)
- Initialize & Checkout
- Installation & Checkout
- Instrumentation & Communications Officer (NASA Mission Control Flight Controller)
- International Nickel Company
- International Conference on Bioinformatics
- Indian Nations Council of Governments (Tulsa, OK)
- Indian National Committee on Hydrology (Roorkee, India)
- Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (India)
- Inland Northwest Council of Libraries
- Indiana Cooperative Library Services Authority
- Iowa-Netherlands Comparison Orientation Measure (eating disorder evaluation tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a statement by the Tunisian Ministry of Investment and International Cooperation, visiting ICD Executive Director Khaled Aboudi met with Tunisian Minister of Investment and International Co-operation Riadh Bettaieb and tackled the issue of building a free zone in Ben Guerdene, in the governorate of Medenine, and talks were also in cooperation with the Libyan side.
Summary: Director of Economic Affairs and International Cooperation at the Foreign Ministry and Argentinean ambassador to UAE Ruben Eduardo Caro discussed on Thursday ways to strengthen trade and investment cooperation between UAE and Argentina.
Summary: The foreign and international cooperation minister, Ashur ben Khaiala, discussed Saturday morning in Tripoli with the Palestine foreign minister the latest preparation and arrangements of the Arab summit which will be held in Iraq and coordinating the stances towards the issues which are open for discussion on the table.
Minister of Water and Irrigation Mohammad Najjar said that the agreements between Yarmouk Water Company (YWC) and the German development Bank, the German International Cooperation Agency and the German Study and Expert Fund will boost efficiency of water use and develop performance of water institutions in the north.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The Iranian and Japanese officials signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to further increase cooperation between Tehran and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
The White House plans to unveil its policy proposals next week for international cooperation in cyberspace, who has made Internet freedom one of her priorities, will deliver keynote remarks at the event.
ANKARA, May 5, 2011 (TUR) -- Turkey's State Minister & Deputy Prime Minister Cemil Cicek said on Thursday that there was no international cooperation against terrorism.