The Crossroads BIA Partner Program offers full support for rapid deployment of today and tomorrow's required BIA solutions -- particularly related to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the International Convergence of Capital Measurement and Capital Standards (BASEL II) and the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
What does ICCMCS stand for?
ICCMCS stands for International Convergence of Capital Measurement and Capital Standards
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Conference on Computing in Missions
- International Conference on Conceptual Modeling
- International Council of Catholic Men
- Master Chief Interior Communications Electrician (Naval Rating)
- International City/County Management Association
- International Conference on Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering
- Imperial College Contemporary Music Collective (UK)
- International Committee on Concrete Model Code for Asia
- Interstate Commerce Commission Motor Carrier (license)
- International Conference on Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing
- International Conference on Computational Methods in Engineering
- International Congress on Computational Methods in Engineering (conference)
- Ionia County Community Mental Health (Ionia, MI)
- Indiana Council of Community Mental Health Centers, Inc.
- International College of Cranio Mandibular Orthopedics
- Illinois Cooperative Collection Management Program
- Integrated Compliance and Contact Management Platform (Gryphon Networks)
- International Centre of Condensed Matter Physics (University of Brasilia; Brasilia, Brazil)
- International Conference on Condensed Matter Physics
- Integrated COMSEC Controller for Multiple Radios
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such regulation must include risk-based capital requirements comparable to those applied to banks under the Accord on International Convergence of Capital Measurement and Capital Standards (1988, as amended in 1998) (Basel Accord).