5 Million Children of Iraq, also assert that the Respondents have violated all of the rights guaranteed to them by the International Convention on the Rights of the Child of 1989.
What does ICRC stand for?
ICRC stands for International Convention on the Rights of the Child (United Nations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICRC
We have 118 other meanings of ICRC in our Acronym Attic
- Infrastructure Concession and Regulatory Commission (Nigeria)
- Ingham County Road Commission (Michigan)
- Injury Control Research Center (University of Alabama)
- Integrated Concepts & Research Corporation
- Intelligence Contingency Readiness Center
- Interim Chemical Review Committee
- Internal Calibration Repair Center
- International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium
- International Coal Refining Co.
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- International Cosmic Ray Conference
- Introduction to Cisco Router Configuration
- Iowa Civil Rights Commission
- Irmo Chapin Recreation Commission (Columbia, SC)
- International Conference on Regional Carbon Budgets (China)
- Intercomparison Radiative Codes for Climate Models
- Inter Departmental Committee for the Redevelopment of Contaminated Land (UK)
- International Centre on Recent Crustal Movements
- International Civil Rights Center and Museum (Greensboro, NC)
- Institut Canadien de la Recherche sur la Condition Physique (French)