The US and Britain, the Soviet Union's former allies and officially members of the international control commission set up after the war to monitor the changeover to democracy in Hungary, did very little to prevent the communists' onslaught.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for International Control Commission (Geneva Accords)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- International Community Center (various locatins)
- International Computer Center
- International Computing Center
- International Conference on Circuits (various organizations)
- International Conference on Communications
- International Conference on Computing
- International Conference on Creationism
- International Congress Calendar
- International Congress of Chemotherapy
- International Consultative Committee (various organizations)
- International Convention Center
- International Coordinating Committee of National Human Rights Institutions
- International Coordination Committee
- International Corrosion Conference
- International Council for Competition Climbing
- International Country Club (various locations)
- International Cricket Conference (now International Cricket Council)
- International Cricket Council
- International Criminal Court (Netherlands)
- International Critical Commentary
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the accord, this arrangement was to last two years, until July 1956, at which time an election would be held, supervised by an International Control Commission made up of representatives from India, Canada, and Poland, to reunify the country under a single government.