Standardisation Sub-committee of the International Continence Society.
What does ICS stand for?
ICS stands for International Continence Society (urological society)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICS
We have 895 other meanings of ICS in our Acronym Attic
- International Commission on Stratigraphy
- International Community School
- International Compliance Services
- International Computer Systems
- International Computing Systems, Inc.
- International Conference on Software
- International Conference on Supercomputing
- International Congress Secretary (International Order of DeMolay)
- International Congress Service
- International Consultation Services (DIN)
- International Correspondence Schools
- International Council for Science
- International Counterintelligence Services (various locations)
- International Culinary School
- International Cultural Studies (various schools)
- Internationales Congresscenter Stuttgart (German: International Congress Center Stuttgart; Stuggart, Germany)
- Internet Caching System (Novell)
- Internet Calendaring and Scheduling (software)
- Internet Cello Society
- Internet Chess Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] In 2002, the International Continence Society (ICS) formally adopted this definition.
org * ISC 2011: International Continence Society Annual Congress 29 Agustos - 2 Eylul 2011 Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom Tel: +41 22 908-0488 Faks: +41 22 906-9140 web: www2.
Classification of male urinary incontinence has been restructured in line with the International Continence Society standardisation of terminology.
Of 1,248 men enrolled, 856 had no ED, 284 had moderate ED, and 108 had severe ED based on responses to the International Continence Society male sex questionnaire.
Medical experts from the International Consultation on Urological Diseases, the American Urologic Association, the European Association of Urology, and the International Continence Society assembled under the auspices of the World Health Organization to raise awareness and reach a consensus on universal treatment guidelines for urinary incontinence.
Preclinical Findings Presented at the 2010 Joint Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society and the International Urogynecological Association TORONTO -- Afferent Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing first-in-class, small molecule compounds that target P2X3 receptors, today announced preclinical in vivo results demonstrating that an investigational P2X3 receptor antagonist reduced experimentally induced bladder hyperactivity.
NASDAQ: UPI), a medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets innovative proprietary products to treat voiding dysfunctions, today announced that the results of a long-term clinical pilot study using an implantable tibial nerve stimulation device will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society (ICS), October 15-19, 2012 in Beijing, China.