Manila-based International Container Terminal Services Inc.
What does ICTSI stand for?
ICTSI stands for International Container Terminal Services Inc
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of ICTSI in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Clinical and Translational Science (various locations)
- Integrated Commodity Trading System
- Inter-Cell Time Sharing
- International Container Terminal Services, Inc. (Philippines)
- Internet Currency Trading System
- Interpersonal Communication Transferable Skills
- Information and Communication Technology Standards Board
- Information and Communications Technhnology Standards Committee
- The Information Communications & Security Company (UK)
- International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development (Switzerland)
- International Conference on Telecommunication Systems - Modeling and Analysis
- Information and Communications Technologies Statistical Overview (Canada)
- International Conference on the Treatment of Sexual Offenders (International Association for the Treatment of Sexual Offenders)
- Institute for Computer and Telecommunications Systems Policy (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Intra-Cluster Time-Slot Reassignment
- Information and Communications Technologies in Schools Survey (Statistics Canada)
- Intermediate Capacity Transit Service Study (Seattle, WA)
- Improved/Interim Commanders Tactical Terminal
- Information and Communication Technologies for Teaching
- Intensified Confirmatory Troop Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
President Arroyo is arriving in Recife, Pernambuco, in the northeast of the country where she will be inaugurating the new storage dock area of the terminal container port of Suape, which is being managed by the Philippine-owned International Container Terminal Services Inc.
In spring its container terminal attracted investment from one of the largest terminal operators, International Container Terminal Services Inc.
PSA's handling of the situation compares with the 46% and 15% declines in net income suffered by rival operators Dubai Ports World (DP World) and International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) respectively.
A $350-million loan facility is secured by Listed ports operator International Container Terminal Services Inc to support its global operations.
In June, 2003 International Container Terminal Services Inc.
Philippines' International Container Terminal Services Inc, has terminated its contract with L&T Shipbuilding to operate the Kattupalli Container Terminal in Tamil Nadu.
International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI), the Enrique Razon-led port operator, has announced in its disclosure filed with the Philippine Stock Exchange that it has terminated its agreement to manage and operate a container terminal in India.