HHJ Humphrey Lloyd, QC, The International Construction Law Review * "This excellent book on Dispute Boards is a must for every construction lawyer, engineer, architect and contractor who is either involved in Dispute Boards or wants to be" Herbert Wilson, The Journal of the Dispute Board Federation Author: * Dr Chern is a Barrister practising at Crown Office Chambers, London.
What does ICLR stand for?
ICLR stands for International Construction Law Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICLR
We have 5 other meanings of ICLR in our Acronym Attic
- Income-Contingent Loan Repayment
- Incorporated Council of Law Reporting (for England and Wales)
- Independent Community Liaison Representative
- Índice de Competitividad Laboral Real
- Institute for Catastrophic Loss Reduction
- Inter-University Centre for Law and Religion (Belgium)
- International and Comparative Law Review
- International Centre for Leadership Results
- International Commission for Labor Rights
- International Commission for Labour Rights
- International Criminal Law Reports
- International Centre for Local and Regional Development (UK)
- Incorporated Council of Law Reporting for Ireland (UK)
- Interagency Council on Library Resources for Nursing
- I See A LRPDism (see LRPD)
- International Center for Law and Religion Studies (Brigham Young University, Provo, UT)
- International Center for Lightning Research and Testing (University of Florida)
- Institute of Cosmetic & Laser Surgery
- Interchangeable Core Lock Systems (security)
- Interim Contractor Logistics Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Construction Law Review is the leading authority on international construction law and ensures that you have the critical information you need in areas ranging from procurement, project partnering, subcontracting, environmental issues, delay and disruption and construction contracts to trends in dispute resolution and alternatives to the FIDIC conditions.