Ontario is leading and partnering on many global research projects including the International Cancer Genome Consortium , the International Consortium on Anti-virals, the International Barcode of Life and the Structural Genomics Consortium.
What does ICAV stand for?
ICAV stands for International Consortium on Anti-Virals (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICAV
We have 5 other meanings of ICAV in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Cultural Anglo Uruguayo (Spanish: Anglo-Uruguayan Cultural Institute; Montevideo, Uruguay)
- International Centre for Archaeology Underwater (Riverside, CA)
- International Civil Aviation University (various locations)
- International Consortium of ALEPH Users
- Internet Criminal Activity Unit (Illinois Attorney General)
- Intracarotid Arterial Urokinase Therapy
- Infrastructure Critical Asset Viewer
- Inspections, Certifications, Assessments and Visits
- instantaneous crankshaft angular velocity
- Integrated Common Analytical Viewer
- Internet Campaign against Violence
- Irish Collective Asset-Management Vehicle (Ireland)
- Irish Companion Animal Veterinary Association (now Veterinary Ireland)
- Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories
- Independent Commission on Alternative Voting Methods
- International Conference on Advanced Vibrational Spectroscopy
- Inadvertent Caution Advisory Warning
- Indiana Council for Animal Welfare (est. 2009)
- Instruction for Continued Airworthiness
- Integrated Cautions and Warnings (aircraft cockpit instrument)