TRC signals to Buyers and Sellers that 305 Properties is qualified to make and receive cross-border referrals through the international referral system developed by the International Consortium of Real Estate Associations (ICREA).
What does ICREA stand for?
ICREA stands for International Consortium of Real Estate Associations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICREA
We have 2 other meanings of ICREA in our Acronym Attic
- Input Creation File
- Institute for Clinical Research Education (University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, PA)
- International Center for Residential Education
- International Communities for the Renewal of the Earth
- International Conference on Requirements Engineering
- International Conference on Residency Education (annual)
- International Research Centre for River Basin Environment (University of Yamanashi; Japan)
- Institució Catalana de Reserca I Estudis Avançats (Barcelona, Spain)
- International Commodity-Related Environmental Agreement
- International Computer Room Experts Association (est. 1999)
- Iowa Commercial Real Estate Association (Des Moines, IA)
- Indiana Coalition for Renewable Energy and Economic Development
- Infinity Commercial Real Estate Group (Cerritos, CA)
- International Center for Research on Environmental Issues
- Institute of Canadian Real Estate Investment Managers
- International Conference on Research and Education in Mathematics
- International College for Research on Equine Osteopathy (horse health)
- International Conference on Renewable Energy and Power Quality
- International Center for Research and Education in Tourism
- Improving Coastal and Recreational Waters (Europe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMPI is also a founding member of the International Consortium of Real Estate Associations.
PETER Bolton King, the chief executive of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), has been elected to the Executive Committee of the International Consortium of Real Estate Associations (ICREA).
Washington - The National Association of Realtors announced the launch of the International Consortium of Real Estate Associations, an alliance of 22 national real estate associations whose members include many of the leading real estate organisations in the world's major markets.