This joint development, marketing and sales partnership is a direct result of Informix's sponsorship of the International Consortium for Medical Imaging Technology Consortium (ICMIT), a leading world-wide consortium whose objective is to support medical imaging standards.
What does ICMIT stand for?
ICMIT stands for International Consortium for Medical Imaging Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICMIT
We have 1 other meaning of ICMIT in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Modelling, Identification and Control
- International Catholic Movement for Intellectual and Cultural Affairs
- International Cooperative and Mutual Insurance Federation
- Intro to Clinical Medicine II (course)
- International Center for Management and India Studies (est. 1997; India)
- International Coalition for Missing Israeli Soldiers
- International Conference on Management Information Systems
- Integrated Community Mapping and Information Support System (New South Wales government service; Australia)
- International Conference on Management of Innovation and Technology (IEEE)
- International Conference on Mechatronics and Information Technology (computer science)
- International California Mining Journal
- International Coalition for Medical Justice (Culpeper, VA)
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors
- Institute of Cooperative Management Kannur (India)
- International Conference on Missionary Kids
- Integrated Coal Mining Ltd (India)
- Intelligence Community Markup Language
- International Conference on Machine Learning
- International Conference on Multimedia (IEEE)
- International Conferences on Minority Languages