The lab, which raised eyebrows among university staff and drew ridicule from Nobel prizewinners, attracted an estimated $10m (£5m) from philanthropists and is set to transfer to a nearby non-profit organisation called the International Consciousness Research Laboratories.
What does ICRL stand for?
ICRL stands for International Consciousness Research Laboratories (Princeton, NJ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICRL
We have 8 other meanings of ICRL in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Companies Registry Information System (Hong Kong)
- Integrated Customer Record Information System
- International Consultation on Research and Information Systems in Forestry (Austria; Indonesia)
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics
- International Conference on Restorative Justice
- Indian Council of Religious Leaders
- Indiana Civil Rights Law
- Indirect Certificate Revocation List (X.509)
- Individual Components Repair List
- International Conference on Romani Linguistics (est. 1993)
- Institute of Certified Records Managers
- International Chemometrics Research Meeting
- International Cliff Richard Movement
- International Committee for Radionuclide Metrology
- International Conference on Risk Management
- Internet Customer Relationship Management
- Incremental Collision Resolution Multiple Access
- Independent Cities Risk Management Authority (Long Beach, CA)
- Imperial Court of the Rocky Mountain Empire
- International Centre for Research in Music Education (University of Reading; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Consciousness Research Laboratories (ICRL) was established in 1990 as an informal consortium of accomplished scholars, representing three countries and five academic fields, who shared a commitment to collaborative exploration of the role of consciousness in physical reality.