4 : 164-66), the official statement of the Second Lausanne International Congress on World Evangelization, held in Manila, Philippines, July 11-20, 1989.
What does ICOWE stand for?
ICOWE stands for International Congress on World Evangelization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICOWE
- Instantaneous Coefficient of Variation
- Illinois Conference on Volunteer Administration (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
- International Conference on Vibration Problems
- In Celebration of Women
- In Connection With
- Increased Cost of Working
- Interfaith Council of Washington
- Issue Correlates of War (research project)
- International Colloquium on Working Equines (est. 1990)
- International Conference on Water and Environment
- International Conference on Wildlife Ecology and Transportation
- I Can Only Wonder How Many Glasses of Wine You Have Had
- International Council of Yacht Clubs
- International Conference on Youth Empowerment
- Independent Churches of Zambia
- Cholestasis, Intrahepatic, of Pregnancy
- Idaho Cleanup Project (Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory)
- Ideal Candidate Profile (employment)
- Idealab Capital Partners (California)
- Identity Crime Prevention (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then he covers mutual perceptions of Latin America and the US, the two congresses of 1969; the Fraternidad Teologica Latinoamericana; Latin American theologians in the International Congress on World Evangelization and other international forums; and Congreso Latinoamericano de Evangelizacion (CLADE) II in Huampani, Peru in November 1979.
Lausanne I To address these and other concerns the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association organized the International Congress on World Evangelization, held in 1974 in Lausanne, Switzerland, to which over 2,700 delegates from over 150 countries were invited.