Senior Vice President of Business Operations at BioMarin, presented the data at the 9th International Congress of Inborn Errors of Metabolism, on September 3rd in Brisbane, Australia.
What does ICIEM stand for?
ICIEM stands for International Congress of Inborn Errors of Metabolism
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ICIEM in our Acronym Attic
- International Congress of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (Moscow, Russia)
- International Council of Industrial Editors
- IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications
- Imabari City International Exchange Association (Japan)
- Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investments and Export Credit
- International Conference on Industrial Electronics and Control Applications
- International Centre for Indoor Environment and Energy (University of Denmark)
- International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance
- Investment Company Institute Education Foundation
- International Conference on Informal Education and Learning
- Interuniversity Centre for International Educational Programmes (Russia)
- International Consortium of Independent Educators and Researchers
- International Commission of Inquiry on East Timor (UN)
- International Conference on Information and Emerging Technologies
- International Conference on Institutional Evaluation Techniques in Education
- Iakov Chernikhov International Foundation (Russia)
- International Center for Integral Formation (educational models)
- International Communications Industries Foundation (Fairfax, VA)
- International Conference on Information Fusion
- International Cultural Industry Fair
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results from Genzyme's two clinical trials of Fabrazyme were presented for the first time this past weekend at a meeting of the International Congress of Inborn Errors of Metabolism held in Cambridge, U.