International Conference on the History of the Language Sciences (9th: 2002: Sao Paulo-Campinas) Ed.
What does ICHOLS stand for?
ICHOLS stands for International Conference on the History of the Language Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Interagency Committee on Human Nutrition Research
- International Congress of Head and Neck Radiology (Singapore)
- Improved Cargo Handling Operations (US Army)
- International Chemistry Olympiad
- International Congress on Hyperthermic Oncology
- International Congress on the History of Oceanography
- International Curly Horse Organization
- Iran Cultural Heritage Organisation (now Iran Cultural Heritage, Handcrafts and Tourism Organisation)
- International Center to Heal Our Children (Washington, DC)
- International Clown Hall of Fame (Milwaukee, WI)
- International Centre for the History of Slavery
- Illinois Council of Health-System Pharmacists
- Inner City Housing Project (National Housing Trust; Jamaica)
- Institute for Child Health Policy
- Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (Australia)
- Integrative Cardiac Health Project (Walter Reed Army Medical Center; Washington, DC)
- International Commission on Healthcare Professions
- Iraq Cultural Heritage Project (US State Department)
- International Centre for Human and Public Affairs (Switzerland)
- Irish Combined Heat and Power Association