The International Conference on Transgender Law and Employment Policy was initiated in 1992 to address legal and vocational issues for transgendered persons (Lombardi, 1999).
What does INCTLEP stand for?
INCTLEP stands for International Conference on Transgender Law and Employment Policy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Incident At Sea
- International Nile Children Song Festival (Egypt)
- Iraqi National Congress Support Foundation
- International Network of Civil Society Organisations on Competition (UK)
- International Narcotics Control Strategy Report
- Indonesian National Council on Social Welfare
- Institute of Nuclear Chemistry and Technology (Poland)
- International Conference on Innovative Computing Technology
- Iraqi National Counter-Terrorism Task Force Transition Team
- Ivy-Northeast Collegiate Taekwondo League
- International Network for Cancer Treatment and Research
- International Network of Customs Universities (University of Canberra; Canberra, Australia)
- Imprensa Nacional de Cabo Verde
- Institut National des Cultures Vivrieres (Togo)
- Immigratie- en Naturalisatiedienst
- Immigration and Nationality Directorate (UK)
- Improvised Nuclear Device
- In Nomine Dei (Latin: In the Name of God)
- Incision and Drain