The company discussed the details of the latest technologies at the International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials held in Kobe on September 13.
What does ICSSDM stand for?
ICSSDM stands for International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials
This definition appears very rarely
- Independent Centre for Strategic Studies and Analysis (online Muslim research organization; Canada)
- Instrument and Control Society of Southern Africa (now Society for Automation, Instrumentation, Measurement and Control)
- Indiana Commission on the Social Status of Black Males (Family and Social Services Administration)
- Interagency Committee on Seismic Safety in Construction
- International Clinical Studies Support Center (Family Health International)
- International Communication Satellite Systems Conference
- International Conference on Solid State Crystals (materials science)
- Incident Command System for Structural Collapse Incidents
- Illinois Council of Skin and Scuba Divers
- International Conference on Structural Stability and Dynamics
- International Conference on Soft Soil Engineering
- International Conference on Systems Science and Engineering
- Interstate Certified Shellfish Shippers List
- International Conference on Service Systems and Service Management
- Interim Contractor Supply Support Plan
- International Conference on Simulation of Semiconductor Processes and Devices
- International Council of Sport Science and Physical Education (Paris, France)
- Indian Council of Social Science Research
- International Conference on Solid-State Spectroscopy
- International Congress on Sport Science for Students
Samples in periodicals archive:
Full details of the new GaN power FET and its technology will be presented at the International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials (SSDM), from September 12 to 15 in Kobe, Japan.
At the International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials in Tokyo, AMD (NYSE:AMD) researchers detailed their creation of new triple-gate transistors using next-generation silicon-on-insulator (SOI) and advanced metal gate technologies.