Sep 28-Oct 2 6th International Conference on Plasma Physics and Plasma Technology.
What does ICPP stand for?
ICPP stands for International Conference on Plasma Physics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICPP
We have 43 other meanings of ICPP in our Acronym Attic
- Inductively Coupled Plasma-Optical Emission Spectroscopy (usually abbreviated as ICP-OES)
- International Conference on Plastic Optical Fiber
- Inter-Exchange Carrier Point of Termination (Bellcore)
- Idaho Chemical Processing Plant
- Infection Control and Prevention Program (various locations)
- Intel Channel Partner Premier
- Interactive Computer Presentation Panel
- International College of Prescribing Psychologists
- International College of Professional Psychology
- International Conference on Parallel Processing
- International Congress of Plant Pathology (conference)
- Internet Corporate Partner Privacy
- Indian Captive Power Producers Association (India)
- International Coalition to Protect the Polish Countryside (Stryszów, Poland)
- International Conference on Peer-to-Peer Computing
- Inter-American Convention on the Prevention, Punishment and Eradication of Violence Against Women
- International Conference and Programme for Plant Genetic Resources
- International Conference on Public Participation and Information Technologies (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- International Committee for the Protection of the Palestinian People (France)
- International Conference on Photoacoustic and Photothermal Phenomena
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dec 7-9 Thirteenth Toki International Conference on Plasma Physics and Controlled Nuclear Fusion (IC-13).
Sep 15-19 Fourth International Conference on Plasma Physics and Plasma Technology.