International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (14th: 2008: Melbourne, Australia) Computer Society Press 2008 918 pages $267.
What does ICPAD stand for?
ICPAD stands for International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICPAD
- Islamic Charity Projects Association (Australia)
- Isolated Children's Parents' Association (Australia)
- Isolated Children's Parents' Association of Australia Inc
- IGAD (Inter-Governmental Authority on Development) Climate Prediction and Application Centre (est. 1989; Kenya)
- Indiana Career and Postsecondary Advancement Center
- Indiana College Placement and Assessment Center (est. 1986)
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus
- International Committee on Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds
- International Competition Policy Advisory Committee
- Incident Communications Public Affairs Coordination Committee (US FEMA)
- Intersectoral Coordination and Policy Advocacy Division (The Philippines)
- International Conference on Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials
- International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Interagency Committee on Public Affairs in Emergencies
- International Commission for Protection Against Environmental Mutagens And Carcinogens
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Argon-Emission Spectrometry
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrophotometry (usually abbreviated as ICP-AES)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectroscopy
- International Council for Physical Activity and Fitness Research
- Institute of Clinical Psychology and Hypnosis
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (12th: 2006: Minneapolis, Minnesota) Computer Society Press 2006 760 pages $310.