165-72, 1st International Conference on Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems, Tokyo (1978).
What does ICLASS stand for?
ICLASS stands for International Conference on Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ICLASS in our Acronym Attic
- International Consortium for Law and Development (Boston, MA)
- Institute for the Conservation of Lake Maracaibo (Venezuela)
- Improved Cleared Lane Marking System
- Imperial Clan (gaming clan)
- International Conference on Lasers and Nanomaterials (physics)
- International Centre for Living Aquatic Resources Management (Philippines; now known as WorldFish)
- International Consortium for Law and Religion Studies (University of Milan, Italy)
- IBM Classroom LAN Administration System
- International Council for Laboratory Animal Science
- International Conference on Language and Social Psychology
- International Conference on Language Variation in Europe
- Instituto Cultural Ladjane Bandeira (Portuguese: Ladjane Bandeira Cultural Institute; Brazil)
- Initial Capital, Lower Case (proofreading)
- Interlab Cell Line Collection
- International Cognitive Linguistics Conference (yearly conference)
- International Contact Lens Clinic (journal)
- International Corner Language Centre (Krakow, Poland)
- Internet Chinese Librarians Club
- Italian Cyberspace Law Conference
- Individual Combat Load Carrying Equipment