co 19 December 2011 8TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ISLAMIC ECONOMICS AND FINANCE Many countries are at the risk of failing to achieve the Millennium Development Goals set by the United Nations.
What does ICIEF stand for?
ICIEF stands for International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICIEF
- International Center for Information Ethics (Germany)
- International Conference on Information Engineering
- International Conference on Ion Exchange
- International Congress of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (Moscow, Russia)
- International Council of Industrial Editors
- IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications
- Imabari City International Exchange Association (Japan)
- Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investments and Export Credit
- International Conference on Industrial Electronics and Control Applications
- International Centre for Indoor Environment and Energy (University of Denmark)
- Investment Company Institute Education Foundation
- International Conference on Informal Education and Learning
- International Congress of Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Interuniversity Centre for International Educational Programmes (Russia)
- International Consortium of Independent Educators and Researchers
- International Commission of Inquiry on East Timor (UN)
- International Conference on Information and Emerging Technologies
- International Conference on Institutional Evaluation Techniques in Education
- Iakov Chernikhov International Foundation (Russia)
- International Center for Integral Formation (educational models)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Conference on Islamic Economics and Finance (5th: 2003: Manama, Bahrain) Ed.
net 19 December 8TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ISLAMIC ECONOMICS AND FINANCE Many countries are at the risk of failing to achieve the Millennium Development Goals set by the United Nations.