1995, November), "Promoting the exploitation of grey literature in Africa", Paper presented at the Second International Conference on Grey Literature, Washington D.
What does ICGL stand for?
ICGL stands for International Conference on Grey Literature
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICGL
We have 6 other meanings of ICGL in our Acronym Attic
- International Colloquium on Grammatical Inference
- International Conference on Grammar Inference (artificial intelligence)
- International Cotton Genome Initiative
- Icing in Clouds
- Icing in Clouds and Precipitation
- Icing in Precipitation
- International Conference on Geographical Information Systems (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Interactive Computer Graphics Laboratory (Princeton University; Princeton, NJ)
- International Conference on Global Interoperability for Language Resources
- International Conference on Greek Linguistics
- International Conference on the Great Lakes Region
- International Contact Group for Liberia
- Inner City Games Los Angeles (California)
- International Conference for the Great Lakes Region (African government coalition)
- Inequality Constrained Generalized Least Squares
- Incented Consumer Generated Media
- International Council of Grocery Manufacturers Associations
- International Country Gospel Music Association (West Plains, MO)
- Institutional Committee for Graduate Medical Education
- Immune Complex Glomerulonephritis (nephrology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the Fourth International Conference on Grey Literature, the term grey literature was defined as "that which is produced on all levels of government, academics, business and industry in print and electronic formats, but which is not controlled by commercial publishers" (11, pp.
Following the first international conference on grey literature held in Amsterdam in December 1993, several articles on the subject have appeared.