International Conference on Experimental Mechanics (ICEM10) (2010: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).
What does ICEM stand for?
ICEM stands for International Conference on Experimental Mechanics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICEM
We have 51 other meanings of ICEM in our Acronym Attic
- ICOM (International Council Of Museums) Code of Ethics for Museums
- Institut Cooperatif de l'Ecole Moderne
- Institute for Corporate Environmental Mentoring (Washington, DC)
- Integrated Casualty Estimation Methodology (US DoD)
- Integrated Coastal and Estuarine Management (Department of Geography, University College London, UK)
- Integrated Computer-aided Engineering and Manufacturing
- Interdisciplinary Center for Electron Microscopy and Microanalysis
- Intergovernmental Committee for European Migration
- International Conference on Electrical Machines
- International Conference on Emergency Medicine
- International Council for Educational Media
- International Council of Emboli Management
- International Federation of Chemical, Energy, Mine and General Workers' Unions
- Images of Cardiac Electro-Mechanical Activity (est. 2000)
- Inland Counties Emergency Medical Agency
- International Conference on Electromagnetic Applications and Compatibility
- Installation Complex Encroachment Management Action Plan
- Inter-University Research Center for Interaction between Electro-Magnetic Fields and Biological Systems
- International Conference on Electromagnetic Compatibility
- International Conference on Engineering and Meta-Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Conference on Experimental Mechanics and Asian Conference (5th) on Experimental Mechanics (2006: Jeju, Korea) Trans Tech Publications 2006 1896 pages $458.