International Conference on English Historical Linguistics (15th: 2008: Munich, Germany) Ed.
What does ICEHL stand for?
ICEHL stands for International Conference on English Historical Linguistics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ICEHL in our Acronym Attic
- Information, Communication and Entertainment Generation Computing
- Intrenational Conference on Theory and Pratice of Electronic Governance
- Institute for Children's Environmental Health
- Interagency Council to End Homelessness (Sacramento, CA)
- International Centre for Eye Health (UK)
- International Conference on Environment and Health (various locations)
- International Conference on Environmental Horizons
- International Center for Equal Healthcare Access
- Institute for Conscious Evolution and Human Development
- International Conference on English Historical Dialectology (Bergamo, Italy)
- International Consortium of Environmental History Organizations (Durham, NC)
- Integrated Care Electronic Health Record
- Iligan City East High School (Philippines)
- Injury Control and Emergency Health Services (American Public Health Association)
- Institute of Chemical Engineering and High Temperature Chemical Processes (Greece)
- Index of Coincident Economic Indicators (New York State Department of Labor)
- Instituto Comercial E Industrial (Portuguese: Industrial and Commercial Institute)
- International Conference on Educational Innovation (Malaysia)
- International Conference on Emotional Intelligence
- International Conference on Enterprise Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
Papers from the 5th International Conference on English Historical Linguistics.
International Conference on English Historical Linguistics (13th: 2004: Vienna, Austria) Ed.