Prominent events that have drawn attention to the issue of land reforms in this manner include the 1979 World Conference on Agrarian Reform and Rural Development, the 1992 Earth Summit, the 2002 World Summit on Sustainable Development, and most recently the 2006 International Conference on Agrarian Reform and Rural Development.
What does ICARRD stand for?
ICARRD stands for International Conference on Agrarian Reform and Rural Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- In-Control Conditional Average Run Length
- International Conflict: Armed Assault (gaming)
- International Council of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Manufacturers Associations
- Interactive Control and Retrieval of Documents (software)
- International Conference on Advances in Radiation Oncology (cancer)
- Italian Computer Antivirus Research Organization
- Imaging in Carotid Angioplasty and Risk of Stroke
- Interactive Central Asia Resource Project
- International Conference on Arctic Research Planning
- Installation Commander's Annual Real Property Utilization Survey
- Integrated Collision Analysis and Reconstruction Service (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
- Integrated Command Accounting and Reporting System
- International Cooperative Ataxia Rating Scale (clinical measurement)
- internet cars (buying-selling cars on the internet)
- International Center for Accessible Radio Technology
- International Center for Aggression Replacement Training (Aneby, Sweden)
- International Consortium for Atmospheric Research on Transport and Transformation
- Imaging Cosmic and Rare Underground Signal
- Incremental Construction and Reuse of Requirements Specifications (ESPRIT Project 2537)
- Independent Confidential Aviation Reporting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON and PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil, March 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Representatives of 96 member countries of FAO participating in the International Conference on Agrarian Reform and Rural Development (ICARRD) which concluded today in Porto Alegre recognized "the essential role of agrarian reform and rural development to promote sustainable development" of the planet.