International Conference on Aging, Disability and Independence (4th: 2008: St.
What does ICADI stand for?
ICADI stands for International Conference on Aging, Disability and Independence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Community for Auditory Display
- International Congress on Alzheimer's Disease
- Internet-Based Computer-Aided Design
- Iowa City Area Development Group, Inc.
- International Alcoholism and Drug Addiction Counselor
- International Certified Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor (Canada)
- Internationally Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- International Committee for Accessible Document Design
- International Conference on Analysis of Discontinuous Deformation
- Indiana Central Association of Diabetes Educators (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- International Conference on the Applications of Digital Information and Web Technologies
- International Conference on Asian Digital Libraries
- International Conference on Advanced Design and Manufacture (Asia Link Seminar)
- Illinois Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
- International Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution (India)
- International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders
- IFLA-CDNL (International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions-Conference of Directors of National Libraries) Alliance for Digital Strategies (Netherlands)
- Individual Combat Aircrew Display System
- Institute for Central American Development Studies
- Integrated Code Abuse and Detection System (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Conference on Aging, Disability and Independence (3d: 2006: St.
1-4: International Conference on Aging, Disability and Independence, St.