What does ICBERG stand for?
ICBERG stands for International Community-Based Epilepsy Research Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Conference of Bionic Engineering (China)
- International Conference on Business and Economics
- Investment Climate and Business Environment Research Fund (TrustAfrica)
- International Conference on Built Environment in Developing Countries
- Imperial Capital Bank Entertainment Finance (Glendale, CA; production finance company)
- Interior Columbia Basin Ecosystem Management (Project)
- Interior Columbia Basin Ecosystem Management Plan (USDA Forest Service)
- Interior Columbia Basin Ecosystem Management Project
- International Commission on the Biological Effects of Noise
- International Conference on Bangladesh Environment (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- International Conference of Butterfly Exhibitors and Suppliers
- It Can Be Easily Shown (mathematics)
- International Conference on Building Envelope Systems and Technologies (Institute for Research in Construction; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- International Center for Electron Beam Technology (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Instituto Cultural Brasil Estados Unidos
- 14C-Iodoantipyrine Autoradiographic Local Cerebral Blood Flow
- Instituto Colombiano de Bienestar Familiar (Colombian Family Welfare Institute)
- Internal Carotid Blood Flow (cardiovascular medicine)
- Internationalen Centrums für Begabungsforschung
- Irish Cattle Breeding Federation Society Ltd.