In a survey conducted by International Communications Research (ICR), an astounding 79percentof respondents felt that their insurance professional and financial planners should be informing their clients about LIFE SETTLEMENTS as a means to fund their retirement (rather than letting policy's lapse).
What does ICR stand for?
ICR stands for International Communications Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICR
We have 329 other meanings of ICR in our Acronym Attic
- Interface Change Request
- Interference Cancellation Ratio (signal processing)
- Interim Change Request
- Internal Contact Report
- Internal Control Review (various organizations)
- International Centre of Roerichs (Moscow, Russian Federation)
- International Christian Relief (World Council of Independent Christian Churches)
- International Collaborative Research (various locations)
- International Commerce Review (publication)
- International Communications Recorder
- International Competition Rules
- International Congress of Refrigeration
- International Corporate Responsibility
- Internationale Commissie ter Bescherming van de Rijn (Dutch: International Commission for the Protection of the Rhine against Pollution)
- Internet Core Routers
- Interquartile Range (statistics)
- Intrasomal Corneal Ring (refractive vision correction)
- Inventory Change Report
- Investigation Continuation Review
- Investment Credit (IRS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The poll, conducted by International Communications Research in Media, Pa.
The results come from an independent telephone survey conducted on behalf of SDA by International Communications Research.
The survey, conducted by International Communications Research, found one in 10 U.
The survey,by International Communications Research,found 76% of New York City bars and nightclubs have had a 30% decrease in customers,and 34% have cut staff.
International Communications Research, June 1-5, 2001: "Should scientists be allowed to use human cloning to try to create children for infertile couples?
International Communications Research, an independent research firm in Media, Penn.
According to a recent survey conducted by ICR / International Communications Research, focusing on an economic stimulus package was mentioned as the new administration's top priority by 72% of Americans with annual household incomes in excess of $75,000.