The Common Criteria evaluation technical reports produced by testing laboratories and validated by the NIAP CCEVS Validation Body are recognized by 14 other countries currently participating with the United States in the Arrangement on the Recognition of Common Criteria Certificates in the Field of Information Technology Security, signed during the First International Common Criteria Conference in May 2000.
What does ICCC stand for?
ICCC stands for International Common Criteria Conference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICCC
We have 242 other meanings of ICCC in our Acronym Attic
- Intercultural Cancer Council Caucus
- Interfaith Coalition of Concern about Cults
- International Carpathian Control Conference
- International Center for Civic Culture
- International Child Care Center (Haverhill, MA)
- International Children's Care Centre (Netherlands)
- International Christian Chamber of Commerce
- International Christian Cycling Club
- International Classification of Childhood Cancer
- International Coal & Carbon Club
- International Computer Communications Conference
- International Conference on Climate Change
- International Conference on Cluster Computing
- International Conference on Communities and Communications
- International Conference on Computational Cybernetics
- International Conference on Computer Communications
- International Conference on Intercultural Communication Competence
- International Conferences on Coordination Chemistry
- International Corporate Citizenship Conference
- International Council for Caring Communities
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CC-EAL5+ accreditation was presented to Philips Semiconductors at the 2nd International Common Criteria Conference in Brighton, UK on July 18, 2001, by the Bundesamt fur Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI) -- the German Information Security Agency.
The three-day First International Common Criteria Conference will take place at the Baltimore Convention Center on May 23-25, 2000.
Nasdaq:SYMC), the global leader in information security, today announced that Wesley Higaki, director of development and Symantec's common criteria program, will participate on a panel discussion at the Fifth Annual International Common Criteria Conference (ICCC), hosted by the German Federal Office for Information Security.
Two CyberGuard authorities on the subject of Common Criteria evaluation and assurance maintenance will present at the upcoming 5th Annual International Common Criteria Conference (ICCC) to be held in Berlin, Germany, September 28-30.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers 4th Annual International Common Criteria Conference FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.
0 software, receiving the prestigious EAL4 certificate last month at the Third International Common Criteria Conference held in Ottawa, Canada.
Symantec was formally awarded the Common Criteria EAL4 certification for Symantec Enterprise Firewall during the International Common Criteria Conference (ICCC) in Ottawa, Canada on May 13, 2002.