NNA - 04/09/2012 - Syrian President, Bashar Assad, on Tuesday welcomed the International Committee of the Red Cross "as long as it functions neutrally and independently.
What does IRCR stand for?
IRCR stands for International Committee of the Red Cross
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRCR
We have 1 other meaning of IRCR in our Acronym Attic
- Immigration Reform Coalition of Texas
- Indian Railway Central Organisation for Telecom (India)
- Idaho Rules of Civil Procedure
- Indonesian Rhino Conservation Program
- Institute for International Research on Criminal Policy (est. 1992; Department of Criminal Law and Criminology; Faculty of Law; Ghent University; Ghent, Belgium)
- International Research Corporation PCL (Bangkok, Thailand)
- International Research Corporation Public Company Limited (Thailand)
- Internet Relay Chat Protocol (teleconferencing)
- Identical Remote Controlled Reactions (Superheist album)
- Infrared Regional Coordinator (US NWCG)
- Indiana Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent
- Internet Relay Chat Run Commands (control file)
- Improved Radar Calibration System
- Indian Red Cross Society
- Indian Rocks Christian School (Largo, FL)
- Infrared Camera and Spectrograph
- Institute for Research in Cognitive Science (University of Pennsylvania)
- International Radio Call Sign
- International Registered Call Sign
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Around 40 doctors in north Lebanon have received training from the International Committee of the Red Cross on how to treat war wounds.
Somalia must become a priority of the international community," International Committee of the Red Cross president Jakob Kellenberger has described Somalia, where a civil war has been going on since 1991, as facing the most severe humanitarian crisis in the world following severe droughts in the region.
Byline: Staff Report Abu Dhabi The UAE Journalists Association in collaboration with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and the UAE Red Crescent is conducting a workshop on "International humanitarian law and the media".
Oct 28, 2009 Damascus, (SANA)-Minister of Higher Education Ghyath Barakat expressed the Ministry's keenness on enhancing cooperation with the International Committee of the Red Cross in all domains, mainly the scientific and educational ones.
Vagni and two other members of the International Committee of the Red Cross, Swiss Andreas Notter and Filipina Mary Jean Lacaba, were abducted while on a humanitarian mission to Jolo January 15.
“It could not be more important that the International Committee of the Red Cross explicitly uses the words ‘torture’ and ‘cruel and degrading,’ ” Danner told the Post.
Britain will provide aid for the International Committee of the Red Cross appeal for Georgia, International Development Secretary Douglas Alexander said Friday.