EDUCATION OF THE WHOLE PERSON The concept of "education of the whole person" is described in The International Commission on the Apostolate of Jesuit Education (1994) which states that the purpose of Jesuit education "is to assist in the fullest possible development of all of the God-given talents of each individual person as a member of the human community" (p.
What does ICAJE stand for?
ICAJE stands for International Commission on the Apostolate of Jesuit Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Center for Automated Information Research (est. 1998; University of Florida)
- International Centre for Antarctic Information and Research
- International Charging Arrangements for Internet Services
- International Conference on Aquatic Invasive Species
- International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Systems (IEEE)
- International Congress on Autonomous Intelligent Systems
- International Conference on Accounting and Information Technology
- International Conference on Advanced Infocomm Technology (wireless technology)
- Integrated Cost as an Independent Variable (simulation developed by Frontier Technology, Inc., Goleta, CA, USA)
- Internationale Christelijke Ambassade Jeruzalem (Dutch: International Christian Embassy Jerusalem)
- International Combat Aiki-Jujutsu Federation (martial arts)
- ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) Consumers Association of Kenya
- Indo-Canadian Association of the Kawarthas
- Institute of Cultural Affairs Kenya
- International College of Applied Kinesiology
- Intelligent Computer-Assisted Learning
- Interactive Collections Availability List
- International Conference on Applied Linguistics
- International Conference on Artificial Life
- International Conference on Automation and Logistics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Original work published 1548) International Commission on the Apostolate of Jesuit Education.