What does INCIRP stand for?
INCIRP stands for International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Independent National Commission on Human Rights (United Nations Mission in Liberia)
- International Network for Circumpolar Health Research (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- International NGO (Non-Governmental) Committee on Human Rights in Trade and Investment
- Institut National de la Communication et de l'Information (French: National Institute of Communication and Information; Lebanon)
- International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients
- Indian National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage
- Integrated Circuit Design for Signal Processing
- InterNational Council on Infertility Information Dissemination
- Illinois Center for Independent Living
- International Chemometrics InterNet Conference
- Integrated National Crime Information System (New Zealand)
- Associação Portuguesa para a Gestão da Informação (formerly Desenvolvimento da Informação Científica e Técnica)
- Innovative and Novel Computational Impact on Theory and Experiment (US Department of Energy Office of Science)
- InterNet Control and Inference Tools at the Edge (Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing; US Department of Education initiative)
- INternational Committee for Information Technology Standards
- Innovation Network Corporation of Japan