Steve Hsieh, the President and CEO of First Sino Bank, was indeed a manager at International Commercial Bank of China, the pre-merger name of Mega International Commercial Bank.
What does ICBC stand for?
ICBC stands for International Commercial Bank of China
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICBC
We have 46 other meanings of ICBC in our Acronym Attic
- International Cornish Bantam Breeders' Association
- International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering
- International Christian Bed and Breakfast Network (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Imax Cargo Bay Camera (Space Shuttle)
- Inclined Cleated Belt Conveyor
- India Christian Bible College (India)
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
- Interagency Committee on Back Contamination
- International Cataloguing and Bibliographic Control (journal; International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions)
- International Conference on Broadband Communications
- Internet Customer Business Center (customer waiting areas internet access)
- Investigation Consultancy Bureau for Citizens
- IMAX Cargo Bay Camera 3-Dimensional (Space Shuttle)
- Indiana Community Business Credit Corporation (Michigan City, IN)
- International Centre for Bioethics Culture and Disability (Canada)
- International Conference on Biodeterioration of Cultural Property
- Indianapolis College of Business and Computer Science (Indianapolis, IN)
- Islamic Community of Bryan College Station (College Station, TX)
- Interim Concept Baseline Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expressions of interest in GSIS Family Bank also came from International Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) and an unidentified local commercial bank.
18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The International Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) today launched the first large-scale videoconferencing solution in Taiwan's highly competitive banking sector.
International Commercial Bank of China Uses Solution Integrated by Digital Global Technology (DGT) for Financial Consulting, Briefing and Training between Its 81 Branches RADVISION (Nasdaq: RVSN), a leading provider of multimedia conferencing and communications platforms, today announced that the RADVISION viaIP(TM) Multipoint Control Unit (MCU) has been deployed by the International Bank of China (ICBC).
Jing Jianging, International Commercial Bank of China Chairman.
A total of NT$66 million to begin the foundation was raised in donations from participating institutions including China Investment & Trust, the International Commercial Bank of China, Cathy Investment and Trust Company, the Central Trust of China, Taipei City Bank, Asia Trust and Investment Corporation, and the Overseas Trust Corporation.
All eight banks, which also comprise United World Chinese Commercial Bank, the International Commercial Bank of China, the Land Bank of Taiwan, Chang Hwa Bank, Taiwan Cooperative Bank and Chinatrust Commercial Bank, have already filed applications with Chinese authorities.
Lender Wells Fargo Bank, National Association Lender The International Commercial Bank of China Lender Chevy Chase Bank Lender Merrill Lynch Capital Corporation Lender Societe Generale Lender ChinaTrust Commercial Bank Lender Comerica Bank Lender Chiao Tung Bank Co.