representative organization of the ICC, and is a Lecturer on Law at Harvard Law School, teaching International Commercial Arbitration.
What does ICA stand for?
ICA stands for International Commercial Arbitration (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICA
We have 569 other meanings of ICA in our Acronym Attic
- International Carwash Association
- International Center for the Arts (various locations)
- International Chess Academy
- International Chiropractors Association
- International Christian Academy (Bouaké, Cote d'Ivoire)
- International Christian Adoptions
- International Claims Association
- International Coach Academy
- International Cogeneration Alliance
- International Colored Gemstone Association
- International Commission for Acoustics
- International Communications Agency
- International Communications Association (telecommunications end-user organization)
- International Computer Association
- International Concertina Association (est. 1952)
- International Confectionery Association
- International Congress of Andrology
- International Contract Agency (Hitman game)
- International Cooperative Alliance (United Kingdom)
- International Cooperative Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two reports, analyzing the present architecture of international commercial arbitration and considering the question of whether the international investment arbitration regime can be seen as a form of global governance, are then presented together with commentary.
ICC awards are generally enforceable by virtue of the so-called New York Convention of 1958," said Dyala Jimenez Figueres, a professor of international commercial arbitration at the Universidad de Chile's law school.
The Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC), a Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry initiative, concluded a three-day specialised course on Practical Techniques for Handling International Commercial Arbitration on Wednesday.
Vis Middle East International Commercial Arbitration Pre-Moot in Muscat, Oman, offering the opportunity to practice their law training in simulated legal proceedings.
Four students from Qatar University's College of Law (LAWC) won the trophy for Best Claimant Memorandum at the 18th Willem C Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot held in Vienna recently.
After retirement, El-Araby set up the Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration, a non-profit organization which administers both domestic and international arbitrations.
For international commercial arbitration popular general purpose institutions include the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) based in Paris and the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA).