The pessimistic outlook of the International Cocoa Organisation, which forecasts global deficits over the next few years for structural reasons, has caused the market to respond with price hikes," said analysts at Commerzbank.
What does ICCO stand for?
ICCO stands for International Cocoa Organisation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICCO
We have 20 other meanings of ICCO in our Acronym Attic
- International CCN (Connective Tissue Growth Factor Cystein-Rich Protein Nephroblastoma Overexpressed) Society (est. 2001)
- International CCN (Connective Tissue Growth Factor, Cystein-Rich Protein and Nephroblastoma) Society
- International Conference on Cognitive and Neural Systems
- International Conference on Computer Networks and Security
- Inverness County C@P (Community Access Program) Network Society (California)
- Islamic Cultural Center of New York
- Information Collection Clearance Officer (US DOI)
- Injury Compensation Control Office
- Interchurch Organisation for Development Co-operation (Utrecht, The Netherlands)
- Interkerkelijke Organisatie voor Ontwikkelingssamenwerking (Dutch: Interchurch Organization for Development; Netherlands)
- International Committee for Chinese Orphans
- International Communications Consultancy Organisation (public relations consulting)
- International Competence Centre for Organic Agriculture (India)
- Indonesia Classic Car Owners Club
- Iowa Community College Online Consortium
- Intelligence Community Coordination Group
- Interagency Coordinating Committee on Hurricanes
- International Conference on Communications
- Institute of Organometallic Chemistry, National Research Council (Florence, Italy)
- International Conference on Computers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Expectations that there will be a cocoa supply deficit in 2012/13, with the International Cocoa Organisation putting this at 45,000 tonnes .
The huge pile of cocoa represents around 15 per cent of global stocks and 25 per cent of estimated European stocks, according to the International Cocoa Organisation.
The executive director of the International Cocoa Organisation (ICCO), Jan Vingerhoets, stressed that the impact of the agreement would not be felt immediately.
Gbagbo and Ghanaian President John Atta Mills also said they wanted the headquarters of the International Cocoa Organisation (ICCO) to move from London to Abidjan.
The International Cocoa Organisation forecast last month that cocoa grindings in Asia and Oceania would fall by 10 per cent to 719,100 tonnes in the crop year to September because of the global economic slump.
UN body the International Cocoa Organisation has run a series of pilot projects in recent years to encourage farmers to form co-operatives with the means to market themselves to national and international buyers.
Thursday, 01 July 2010 00:00 Africa produces 70% of the world' s cocoa; Asia and Oceania (Pacific islands) provide 19%; and the remaining 11% is from the Americas, according to the International Cocoa Organisation (ICCO).