International Coastal Cleanup this Saturday will be marked by nature-loving volunteers worldwide cleaning their local shoreline - and MiniMonos' own Beach Rescue challenge will be encouraging little monkeys to muck in and save their virtual island home from a deadly oil leak.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for International Coastal Cleanup (Ocean Conservancy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- International Chardonnay Challenge (wine)
- International Charismatic Consultation (formerly the International Charismatic Consultation for World Evangelization)
- International Chemical Company (Philadelphia, PA)
- International Chemistry Conference
- International Christian Church
- International Christian College (Glasgow, Scotland)
- International Church of Christ
- International Churches of Christ
- International Citrus Congress (conference)
- International Clay Conference
- International Code Council
- International Coins & Currency (Montpelier, VT)
- International Color Committee
- International Color Consortium
- International Commerce Centre (skyscraper; Hong Kong)
- International Committee for Crimea (Washington, DC)
- International Committee of Commerce
- International Communication Center (interactive multimedia facility)
- International Communist Current (est. 1975)
- International Community Center (various locatins)
Samples in periodicals archive:
10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Landshark Lager is partnering with Ocean Conservancy in support of the organization's International Coastal Cleanup Day on September 15.
Method collected usable plastic bottles from several locations with volunteer organizations on International Coastal Cleanup Day, Sept.
Every year, hundreds of people gather to clean up litter from beaches and dive sites on the east and west coasts of the UAE In collaboration with the International Coastal Cleanup (ICC), local organiser Emirates Diving Association will record the quantity and type of garbage collected by individual groups.
The Marine Conservation Society's Beachwatch scheme has been running since 1993 and is part of the International Coastal Cleanup, a network of similar beach-cleaning initiatives across more than 70 countries.
The International Coastal Cleanup also focused attention on the damage these items can do, said programme sponsors.
7,000,000 pounds of trash were removed from waterways last year during the Ocean Conservancy's International Coastal Cleanup.
By signing up to adopt the beach,4 quarterly litter surveys are pledged, including the flagship event, BEACHWATCH, which takes place on the 3rd weekend of September every year as part of the US Ocean Conservancy's International Coastal Cleanup.