What does ICPM-GE stand for?
ICPM-GE stands for International Classification of Procedures in Medicine, German Extension
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- International College of Psychosomatic Medicine (est. 1970)
- International Commission for the Protection of the Meuse (River)
- International Community for Project Managers
- International Conference on Pharmaceutical Medicine
- International Cultural Project Management Ltd.
- Intracranial Pressure Monitoring
- Introductory Certificate in Project Management (various organizations)
- Investment Counsel and Portfolio Manager
- IPSec Configuration Policy Model
- International Classification of Procedures in Medicine, Dutch Extension
- International Construction Project Management Association (founded in Berlin in 2003)
- International Council for Project Management Advancement (Australia)
- International Congress for Plant Molecular Biology
- International Center for Postgraduate Medical Education (Ithaca, NY)
- International Conference on Predictive Modeling in Foods
- International Construction Project Management Forum
- International Conference on Physical Modelling in Geotechnics
- International Conference on Polymeric Materials in Power Engineering
- Institute of Clinical Pathology and Medical Research (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Illinois Common Performance Management System (Northern Illinois University)