Kyrgyzstan is one of the observer countries to the International Civil Defense Organization and intends to become its member, said the Emergencies Minister Bolot Borbiev.
What does ICDO stand for?
ICDO stands for International Civil Defense Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICDO
We have 3 other meanings of ICDO in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Data Mining and Applications
- International Conference of Data Mining and Knowledge Engineering
- International Conference on Digital Media and Learning (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Intelligence Community Defense Message System Management Office
- Indiana Chronic Disease Management Program (est. 2003)
- International Centre for Dense Magnetised Plasmas (Poland)
- Interior Cable Distribution & Management System
- International Conference on Data Mining Workshops
- ITS Cooperative Deployment Network
- Interdepartementale Commissie Duurzame Ontwikkeling (Belgium)
- International Classification of Diseases for Oncology
- Industrial Cities Development and Operation Company Ltd. (Saudi Arabia)
- Iowa City Dog Obedience Club (Iowa City, IA)
- Institute for Certified Divorce Planners
- Institute for Chemical Dependency Professionals (Minnesota, former licensing body for chemical dependency providers)
- Instituto Colombiano de Derecho Procesal (Colombian Institute of Procedural Law)
- Integrated Conservation Development Project
- Intelligence Career Development Plan
- Intelligence Career Development Program
- International Car Distribution Programme
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Riyadh, 15 Dhu Al-Hijjah 1431 / 21 November 2010, SPA -- The International Civil Defense Organization today lauded the Saudi civil defense Hajj plan and performance, stating that the Saudi civil defense authority has taken all necessary measures to maintain the safety of pilgrims against all.
Abdullah Al-hamadneh, on Saturday discussed with Secretary General of the International Civil Defense Organization (ICDO) Nawaf Sulaibi the prospect of turning the Prince Hussein Bin Abdullah II Academy of Civil Protection into a regional centre for civil defense training.
The humanitarian aid is being delivered by the Russian Emergency Ministry under the Russian government's resolution and is funded from Russia's target contribution to the International Civil Defense Organization.
The International Civil Defense Organization (ICDO) has announced March 1 as the World Civil Defense Day.