Schwartz and published by the International City Managers Association.
What does ICMA stand for?
ICMA stands for International City Managers Association (now International City/County Management Association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICMA
We have 58 other meanings of ICMA in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Computational Mathematics and Applications (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Institute of Certified Management Accountants (Australia)
- Institute of Cost and Management Accountants
- Instituto de Comunicación Y Medio Ambiente (Spanish: Institute of Communication and the Environment)
- Intelligence Community Management Account
- Interactive Computer Marked Assessments
- Interconnect Charge Memorandum Account
- International Capital Market Association
- International Card Manufacturers Association
- International Christian Maritime Association
- International City/County Management Association
- International Classified Media Association (est. 1986)
- International Computer Music Association
- International Conference on Machine Automation
- International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation
- International Congress of Maritime Arbitrators
- International Country Music Association
- Irish Cable Manufacturers Association
- Iuris Canonici Medii Aevi Consociatio
- International Combat Martial Arts Association (International Combat Martial Arts Unions Association; Latvia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caravalho, as one of the most prominent city managers in Los Angeles County, and a leader of the International City Managers Association, a trade group, was an easy and unanimous choice for the Riverside City Council, spokeswoman Laurie Payne said.
Francis is the city of Dayton's sister city representative and is a member of the International City Managers Association (ICMA) International Committee.