Noront" or the "Company") (TSX Venture: NOT) is pleased to provide the following corporate updates on the Company: International Chromium Development Association: Noront Resources is pleased to announce that it has been accepted as a member of the prestigious International Chromium Development Association ("ICDA").
What does ICDA stand for?
ICDA stands for International Chromium Development Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICDA
We have 20 other meanings of ICDA in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Cooler Detector Assembly
- Intelligent Content Distribution Architecture (WITS Interactive Pvt. Ltd.)
- Inter*Im Community Development Association
- Interfaith Community Development Association (South Africa)
- Internal Corporate Directory Assistance
- Internal Corrosion Direct Assessment
- International Career Direction Assessment
- International Catholic Deaf Association (Landover Hills, MD)
- International Center for Desert Affairs (Xinjian, China)
- International Center for Development Affairs (Nigeria)
- International Classification of Diseases, Adapted
- International Coalition for Development Action (Belgium)
- International Committee of Dietetic Associations
- International Confederation of Dietetic Associations
- International Conference on Data Analysis
- International Congress of Distinguished Awards
- International Cooperative Development Association (now Agricultural Cooperative Development International)
- International Council on Disability Awareness
- Internationale Christlich-Demokratische Arbeitnehmer
- Iowa Choral Directors Association, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
org INTERNATIONAL CHROMIUM DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION 45 Rue de Lisbonne 75008 Paris, France Ph: +33 (0)1 40 76 06 89 Fax: +33 (0)1 40 76 06 87 Web site: chromiumassoc.
He hailed the market development efforts of the Nickel Development Institute, the International Chromium Development Association and other groups that have most often had a national rather than a global focus.