Trybe Targeting is the agency of record to the Kansas City Barbeque Society, International Chili Society, and the World's Championship Chili Cookoff.
What does ICS stand for?
ICS stands for International Chili Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICS
We have 895 other meanings of ICS in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Controls Service
- Internal Countermeasures System (Tactical Electronic Warfare Systems)
- Internal Customer Support
- International Cable Systems (Sprint)
- International Camellia Society
- International Centre for Science and High Technology
- International Certification Services, Inc. (various organizations)
- International Chamber of Shipping
- International Chemometrics Society
- International Child Support
- International Christian School
- International Classification for Standards
- International Clematis Society
- International Cloning Society
- International Cold Storage
- International Collectors Society
- International College of Surgeons
- International College Spain
- International Commission on Stratigraphy
- International Community School
Samples in periodicals archive:
To enter the cook-off, participants must be a member of the International Chili Society and pay a $25 entrance fee.
As a member of the International Chili Society, Mr.
Trybe Targeting is the agency of record to the Kansas City Barbeque Society, International Chili Society, World's Championship Chili Cookoff and the American Cornhole Organization.
Trybe Targeting is the agency of record to the World Food Championships, Kansas City Barbeque Society, International Chili Society, World's Championship Chili Cookoff and the American Cornhole Organization.
In the past, Baird has won numerous awards including first place in the International Chili Society Charter Chili Head in 2003 and Central Orlando Kiwanis Club's First Annual Chili Cook-Off in 2002.
For most dedicated "Chiliheads," the purest form of chili is traditional red, according to the International Chili Society, also known as "Texas red.
Those attending the 29th annual chili cook-off ($6 at the gate) will see the area's best chili chosen by a panel of judges from the International Chili Society, and that winner will advance to the 2004 world chili championship.