SHATIN, Hong Kong, November 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Children that suffer from bedwetting, also known as Primary Nocturnal Enuresis (PNE), suffer from impaired brain function, sleep arousal disturbance and bladder dysfunction according to new results announced today by the International Children's Continence Society (ICCS) on the eve of World Children Bedwetting Day (1st December).
What does ICCS stand for?
ICCS stands for International Children's Continence Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICCS
We have 94 other meanings of ICCS in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Contingency Communications System
- Integrated Controls and Safety System (oil industry)
- Interbuilding Communications Conduit System
- Intercollegiate Center for Classical Studies (Rome, Italy)
- Interim Command and Control System
- International Catholic Conference of Scouting
- International Center for Communication Studies (Philippines)
- International Center for Cultural Studies
- International Centre for Chemical Sciences (Pakistan)
- International Certified Clinical Supervisor
- International Classification of Clinical Services
- International Commission of Control and Supervision (UN peacekeeping force in Vietnam)
- International Conference on Chemical Structures
- International Conference on Cognitive Science
- International Conference on Communication Systems
- International Conference on Computational Science
- International Conference on Conceptual Structures
- International Congress of Celtic Studies (conference)
- International Consumers for Civil Society (Washington, DC)
- International Council for Canadian Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Children's Continence Society (ICCS) published guidelines in the Journal of Urology (June issue) for managing nocturnal enuresis (bedwetting)1.