Rossignol, MD, International Child Development Resource Center, FL, James Jeffrey Bradstreet, MD, International Child Development Resource Center, FL, Moderated by Rick Rader, MD, Morton J.
What does ICDRC stand for?
ICDRC stands for International Child Development Resource Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ICDRC in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Distributed and Parallel Systems (biannual conference)
- Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Installation Control Drawing Report
- Interagency Committee on Disability Research
- Interim Conceptual Design Report
- Intermediate Critical Design Review
- Internal Critical Design Review
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution (American Arbitration Association)
- International Conference of Drug Regulatory Authorities (World Health Organization)
- Inverse-Cassegrain Dual-Reflector Antenna
- International Computer Database for Radiation Accident Case Histories (Radiation Emergency Medical Preparedness Centres; World Health Organization)
- International Contact Dermatitis Research Group
- International Center for Disability Resources on the Internet
- Institute for Crisis, Disaster and Risk Management
- Ibn Khaldun Center for Development Studies (Cairo, Egypt; est. 1988)
- Improved Combat Direction System
- Industrial Council for Development Services
- Industry Common Data Server (Bell Corporation)
- Institute of Chemical Dependency Studies (Round Rock, TX)
- Integrated Chemical Defense System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bradstreet is a physician at the International Child Development Resource Center in Florida, where he treats children with autism and ADHD, among other conditions.