At the International Child Art Foundation we are indebted to all the good-hearted people who helped make the festival possible.
What does ICAF stand for?
ICAF stands for International Child Art Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICAF
We have 37 other meanings of ICAF in our Acronym Attic
- International Coalition of Access Engineers and Specialists
- International Congress of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
- Implied Cost of Averting a Fatality (risk management)
- India-Central Asia Foundation (India)
- Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation
- Industrial College of the Armed Forces
- Instituto de Finanzas de Cantabria (Spanish: Institute of Finance of Cantabria)
- Integrated Compressed Air Foam System (FireFlex Systems, Inc.)
- International Capoeira Angola Foundation
- International Comic Arts Festival
- International Committee on Aeronautical Fatigue
- International Contemporary Art Fair
- International Conference on Automata and Formal Languages
- International Conference on Advanced Fiber Materials
- Idaho Chapter of the American Fisheries Society
- Improved Cloud Analysis and Forecasting System
- International Conference on Application of Fuzzy Systems and Soft Computing
- Identification, Computerization, Analysis, Feedback, and Tracking
- International Conference on Accounting and Finance in Transition
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] JUST THE FACTS Who: The International Child Art Foundation What: The 2011 World Children's Festival Where: The National Mall, Washington, D.
Poloppo customers may directly cultivate creativity in children all over the world by donating to the International Child Art Foundation (icaf.
In an effort to alleviate this tension, as well as unite students around the world through art, the International Child Art Foundation (ICAF) offers incentive for children to become impassioned with art and to focus on both the precision in their artwork and the creativity in their conceptions of peace, unity and the world.
For more information about the festival and other activities of the International Child Art Foundation go to www.
10, 2001 New partnership facilitates a fun, creative and easy way to stay connected with friends and family using riteMail technology The International Child Art Foundation (ICAF) and the Pen&Internet(TM) division of Parascript(R) today launched an interactive art room, designed to bolster children's artistic capabilities by enabling young people to draw, doodle or scribble online, and send their creative expressions with riteMail electronic ink email technology.
Every four years the International Child Art Foundation (ICAF) organizes the children's Arts Olympiad, which commences with a worldwide art competition.
The Arts Olympiad of the International Child Art Foundation promotes this ideal through its free lesson plans.