KARACHI -- The Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and International Chamber of Commerce (Pakistan Chapter) have agreed to make a special joint ICC Pakistan-KCCI World Chambers' Federation (WCF) Commission.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for International Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Communications Coordinator
- Internal Conversion Coefficient
- International Association for Cereal Chemistry (historical acronym, now International Association for Cereal Science and Technology)
- International Association for Cereal Science and Technology (Austria)
- International Call Center
- International Calling Card
- International Camp on Communication & Computers
- International Car Company (travel; est. 1997)
- International Certificate Conference
- International Certification Commission
- International Chardonnay Challenge (wine)
- International Charismatic Consultation (formerly the International Charismatic Consultation for World Evangelization)
- International Chemical Company (Philadelphia, PA)
- International Chemistry Conference
- International Christian Church
- International Christian College (Glasgow, Scotland)
- International Church of Christ
- International Churches of Christ
- International Citrus Congress (conference)
- International Clay Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rashid Abdulrahman Ibrahim is a member of the board of directors of the Bahrain International Chamber of Commerce and also a member of the Paris-based International Arbitration Court for the International Chamber of Commerce, a Bahraini lawyer, arbitrator and the founder of (Rashid Abdulrahman Ibrahim Law Firm).
Summary: DUBAI -- Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry in partnership with the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) launched the first ICC Regional Banking Commission Middle East and North Africa (Mena), a chapter of ICC's influential rule-making body for the banking industry, during a launch conference held at the Chamber premises late on Tuesday.
The Iran Times asked the International Chamber of Commerce if it had received a complaint from Iran.
The third meeting of the Regional Consultative Group of the International Chamber of Commerce for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) kicked off on Wednesday, hosted by the International Chamber of Commerce-Jordan (ICC-Jordan).
KARACHI, April 24, 2011 (Balochistan Times): The Regional Consultative Group of International Chamber of Commerce for Middle East and North African region will be convened in Amman, Jordan on April 20.
Amman, April 19 (Petra) -ACAo The International Chamber of Commerce-Jordan (ICC-Jordan) will host on Wednesday the Third Meeting of the Regional Consultative Group of the International Chamber of Commerce for the Middle East and North Africa.
Chairman of the International Chamber of Commerce in Syria, Abdul-Rahman al-Attar, said the symposium is a fruit of cooperation between the Syrian and Jordanian International Chambers of Commerce aimed at transferring international expertise and facilitating work in the business and trade environment.