org International Centre on Nurse Migration The Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools and the International Council of Nurses have formed the International Centre on Nurse Migration to promote effective global and national nurse migration policies and practices.
What does ICNM stand for?
ICNM stands for International Centre on Nurse Migration (est. 2005)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICNM
We have 9 other meanings of ICNM in our Acronym Attic
- ISDN Calling Number Identification Service/Primary Rate Interface (Bellcore)
- Insurance Council of New Jersey (Ewing, NJ)
- International Cooperation for North Korean Development
- Independent Communications Network Ltd. (Nigeria)
- Industry Capability Network Limited (business development organization; Canberra, Australia)
- International Centre for Nigerian Law
- The International Center for Not-For-Profit Law
- International Conference on Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Engineering
- Institute for Complementary and Natural Medicine (London, England, UK)
- International Center for New Media (Austria)
- International Conference on Nanoscale Magnetism
- International Conference on Nonlinear Mechanics
- Islamic Center of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM)
- International Congress on Neuromuscular Diseases
- International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (Barcelona, Spain)
- International Conference on Nano-Molecular Electronics
- International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics
- International College of Nuclear Medicine Physicians
- Indigenous Community News Network (Australia)
- Integrated Computing Network News
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to co-sponsoring the International Centre on Nurse Migration, CGFNS is developing an International Institute on Health Professions, which will comprise the International Centre on Nurse Migration and other similar centres.