The establishment of Crops for the Future came about through a merger of the Rome-based Global Facilitation Unit for Underutilised Species (GFU) and the International Centre for Underutilised Crops (ICUC).
What does ICUC stand for?
ICUC stands for International Centre for Underutilised Crops (Sri Lanka)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICUC
We have 5 other meanings of ICUC in our Acronym Attic
- International Components for Unicode for Java
- Idaho Cooperative Utilities Association (now Idaho Consumer-Owned Utilities Association)
- Inner Clothing Undressing Area (decomtamination station)
- International Congress of University Adult Education (Syracuse University; New York)
- Iowa Council of the United Blind
- Independent Colleges and Universities Benefits Association, Inc.
- International Christian Union of Business Executives
- I See, You See
- Imaging Center for Undergraduate Collaboration (Wheaton College; Norton, MA)
- Inland Congregations United for Change (San Bernardino, CA)
- International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing (technology)
- International Conference on Urban Climate (est. 1989)
- Inter-Church Uranium Committee Educational Cooperative (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- International Committee on Underwater Cultural Heritage (US National Committee of the International Council on Monuments and Sites; Washington, DC)
- Index to Current Urban Documents
- International Conference on Urban Drainage
- International Consultation on Urological Diseases
- International Conference on Universal Digital Library
- Innovative Consulting University of Edinburgh (UK)
- International Center for Urban Ecology