Raymond is currently Chair of the International Centre for Pension Management and Adjunct Professor of Finance at the University of Toronto's Rotman School of Management.
What does ICPM stand for?
ICPM stands for International Centre for Pension Management (Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICPM
We have 32 other meanings of ICPM in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Circuit Procedural Language (HP)
- Iowa City Public Library
- Ishpeming Carnegie Public Library (Michigan)
- Isotope-Coded Protein Label
- International Clinical Phonetics and Linguistics Association
- Internet Connection Performance Logging Daemon
- International Conference on Practical Linguistics of Japanese (Burlingame, CA)
- International Congress of Pediatric Laboratory Medicine
- Incidental Carrier Phase Modulation
- Insitute of Certified Professional Managers
- International Classification of Procedures in Medicine
- International College of Psychosomatic Medicine (est. 1970)
- International Commission for the Protection of the Meuse (River)
- International Community for Project Managers
- International Conference on Pharmaceutical Medicine
- International Cultural Project Management Ltd.
- Intracranial Pressure Monitoring
- Introductory Certificate in Project Management (various organizations)
- Investment Counsel and Portfolio Manager
- IPSec Configuration Policy Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
27 /PRNewswire/ -- A new research paper from the Rotman International Centre for Pension Management finds that a standardized international policy on fee disclosure would help pension plan participants become better informed consumers of Defined Contribution (DC) plan investment and administrative services.
Further information about Keith Ambachtsheer and the Rotman International Centre for Pension Management is online at: http://www.