Essays are based on papers presented at the annual conference of the International Centre for Nursing Ethics at the U.
What does ICNE stand for?
ICNE stands for International Centre for Nursing Ethics (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICNE
We have 8 other meanings of ICNE in our Acronym Attic
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, Part 1 (book)
- International Congress Nonlinear Dynamical Analysis (journal article)
- Inter-Church Network for Development and Relief (Lebanon)
- International Conference on Nanospintronics Design and Realization (physics)
- International Conference on the New Diamond Science and Technology
- International Committee for Non-Destructive Testing (London, England, UK)
- Infection Control Nurse Educator (UK)
- Interamerican Commission of Nuclear Energy
- Intercollegiate Center for Nursing Education
- Interets Courus Non Echus (French: Unmatured Interest Accrued)
- Islamic Center of New England, Inc. (Massachusetts)
- International Conference on New Educational Environments
- Islamic Center of Northeast Florida, Inc. (Jacksonville, FL)
- Intermediate Care Nursing Facilities
- International Conference on Noise and Fluctuations (biennial event)
- International Congress on Nitrogen Fixation (Japan)
- International Council of Nurses Foundation
- International Center for Nephrogenic Fibrosing Dermopathy Research (New Haven, CT)
- International Conference on New Forming Technology
- Internationale Club van Nederlandse Gepensioneerden (Dutch: International Dutch Retirees Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Centre for Nursing Ethics http://www.