A: I first came to Dubai in 2001 when students began to enroll on an e-learning HACCP Master's programme that I had launched in the United Kingdom, International Centre for HACCP Innovation.
What does ICHI stand for?
ICHI stands for International Centre for HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) Innovation (University of Salford; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICHI
We have 1 other meaning of ICHI in our Acronym Attic
- International Clown Hall of Fame
- International Combat Hapkido Federation
- International Council for Health Freedom (La Jolla, CA)
- International Craft and Hobby Fair (est. 1976; UK)
- International Child Health Group (London, England, UK)
- International Conference of Historical Geographers
- International Congress of Human Genetics
- Indiana Coalition on Housing and Homeless Issues
- Independent Commission on Health in India
- Inpatient Care of Head Injuries
- International Classification of Health Interventions
- International Compendium of Health Indicators (health indicators collection and monitoring; now European Commuity Health Indicators Monitoring; Finland)
- Isolated Closed Head Injury
- Immigrant Children's Health Improvement Act of 2007
- Indiana Comprehensive Health Insurance Association (website)
- International Conference for Hypermedia and Interactivity (now International Cultural Heritage Informatics Meeting)
- International Conference on Hypertext and Interactive Museums
- International Cultural Heritage Informatics Meeting
- Illinois Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
- Integrated Child Health Information System