ca International Centre for Criminal Law Reform and Criminal Justice Policy--http://www.
What does ICCLR stand for?
ICCLR stands for International Centre for Criminal Law Reform (Vancouver, BC Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICCLR
- International Center for Christian Leadership (Ukraine)
- International Council of Cruise Lines
- Internet Collegiate Chess League
- Irish Council for Civil Liberties
- International Committee on Christian Literature for Africa (UK)
- International Civil and Commercial Law Centre (Tokyo, Japan)
- International College of Chinese Language and Culture (Hunan Normal University; China)
- International Center on Child Labor and Education
- Irish Cultural Centre of Long Island
- International Center for Comparative Law and Politics (Japan)
- International Company and Commercial Law Review (Sweet & Maxwell)
- International Centre for Criminal Law Reform and Criminal Justice Policy
- Interdisciplinary Centre for Cognitive Language Studies (Munich, Germany)
- Irish Centre for Commercial Law Studies (University College Dublin)
- Industrial Controls & Components Manufacturers
- International Call Center Management
- International Center for Choral Music (est. 1990; Namur, Belgium)
- International Centre for Culture and Management
- International Committee on Composite Materials
- International Conference on Chemicals Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Centre for Criminal Law Reform and Criminal Justice Policy has facilitated several discussions on criminal justice values and possible futures.
He is a past President of Interpol, the international association of police forces headquartered in France, and a former member of the Board of Directors of the International Centre for Criminal Law Reform and Criminal Justice Policy, as well as a member of the Order of Canada.